Gurudwara Patshahi Chhevin : Muzang
When Jahangir handed over Chandu to Guru Hargobind Sahib, he visited
this place alongwith Chandu. Guru Hargobind Ji also made his forst halt
here, when he set free Bibi Kaulan, the daughter of a Qazi, on the asking
of Mian Mir. During this very visit, the Guru commenced the construction
work at the Shahidi Asthan of Guru Arjan Dev Ji. Maharaja Ranjit Singh
got built a Gurdwara at Muzang. In A.D. 1926, by the zeal of late S.Mehar
Singh, the present hall came into existence. Daily congregations were
held. At first, the local committee managed this shrine which in A.D.
1927 was taken over by the S.G.P.C.
|Text and photographs: Gurdwara Gurdham at Pakistan, written by Roop Singh and Published by SGPC|
|Photographs : Kanwer Sosheel Singh from Pakistan|
|Photographs: S. Rajinder Singh Narang|